I-City or I-City Selangor (formerly known as Sumur City) is a township in the Klang Valley region of Selangor, Malaysia. This new township is located at Section 7 in Sungai Rasau between Bandar Baru Klang and Shah Alam. I-City is well connected from/to the Federal Highway. This township is the site of the former Sumur City Aerospace Adventure exhibition centre in 1995.
It also one of the latest high-tech attractions of Malaysia, can best be described as an unconventional mix of Oriental style and the latest in lighting technology.
Located in the city of Shah Alam, i-City is a one-of-a-kind theme-park where all the main attractions are made of plastic and millions of bright LED lights. Similar to Elmer Long’s Bottle Tree Ranch, during the day, i-City’s artificial forest of maple and pine trees really comes to life at night. Made out of plastic and fitted with colorful LEDs, they put on a light show unlike any other.
Inaugurated in early 2010, Shah Alam‘s i-City has already become one of the most popular tourist attractions in Malaysia. From rows upon rows of LED-made Chinese lanterns, to LED peacocks, flamingos and LED cherry blossoms, i-City offers a variety of unique sights that are sure to amaze anyone who visits here.
Though nothing compares to the look and smell of real trees, the colorful display of i-City’s magical forest is proof of the wonderful things man can create if he puts his mind to it.Now sit back and check out a set of mind-blowing photos taken in i-City, at night.
The light displays can be viewed from 7 pm to 4am daily.
MSC Malaysia-status companies located in i-City will enjoy the MSC Malaysia Bill of Guarantees.
MSC MALAYSIA Bill of GuaranteesAs part of its commitment to ensure the success of MSC Malaysia Status companies, the Malaysian Government promises to fulfil the following Bill of Guarantees:
1. Provide a world-class physical and information infrastructure.
2. Allow unrestricted employment of local and foreign knowledge workers.
3. Ensure freedom of ownership by exempting companies with MSC Malaysia Status from local ownership requirements.
4. Give the freedom to source capital globally for MSC Malaysia infrastructure, and the right to borrow funds globally.
5. Provide competitive financial incentives, including no income tax for up to 10 years or an investment tax allowance, and no duties on import of multimedia equipment.
6. Become a regional leader in intellectual property protection and cyberlaws.
7. Ensure no Internet censorship.
8. Provide globally competitive telecommunications tariffs.
9. Tender key MSC Malaysia infrastructure contracts to leading companies willing to use the MSC Malaysia as their regional hub.
10. Provide an effective one-stop agency – the Multimedia Development.
Source : http://email@example.com
I-city fact sheet:
Developer I-City Properties Sdn Bhd (a subsidiary of I-Berhad Group)
Development Type Integrated Commercial Technology City
Land Area 72 acres
Location Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Population 1.5 Million within 15 minutes drive
Universities 5 minutes drive. Industrial University & Technology University
Port Klang 20 minutes drive
KL International Airport 40 minutes drive
KL City Centre 40 minutes drive
Tax 10 years tax exemption for MSC Malaysia Status Companies
Recruitment Unrestricted employment of foreign knowledge workers for MSC
Malaysia Status Companies
Security 15 minutes response time from Police, Ambulance & Fire Brigade
Connectivity Multi-Telco with 99.9%
Phone : 603-55218800
Map of i-city around Klang Valley. Malaysia.
Would like to share the picture taken from I-city..
Thank You for enjoying...